Now that the Data Protection Act 2018 is in force we have updated our subscription model. You can sign up to follow this blog by entering your email on the left. You can also withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.


Friday, 25 May 2018

Service Electoral Registration

 SERVICE ELECTORAL REGISTRATION.  Service personnel, as well as their spouses or civil partners can choose to register as a Service Voter at a fixed address in the UK for a 5-year period, especially if posted overseas. There is an online registration facility, allowing personnel to complete the process in 5 minutes using the simple and secure UK Government website  (https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote-armed-forces). Once registered, there are three ways to vote – in person, by post or by proxy.  Service Personnel are encouraged to register their electoral status on JPA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.